Saturday, May 7, 2011

Reasons why I love my mom

It's mother's day and a lot of people on facebook are changing their profile pictures to that of their mothers. I changed mine too even if my mom doesn't have a facebook account (and I definitely would not want her to have one) so later this afternoon, I would show it to her as if saying "O, ma, tignan mo ah, love kita ah!"








It's a good thing that Hallmark invented this day (a great maketing tool to sell their greeting cards) so at least once a year, we get a chance to remember our mothers.


So here are some reasons why I love my mom.


1. She's prettier than I am so the genes really helped to balance the resulting look.
2. She forgives me over and over again.

3. My mom doesn't cook much but she likes to fix fruit juices.

4. She has sacrificed a lot for me

5. She went through the scary process called giving birth so I can be welcomed into this world.

6. Even with crazy decisions, she still supports me.

7. She loves chocolates so much so it's easy to make her happy.

8. She is a good listener.

9. She rants about her reminders over and over again so I don't forget about things that I must do.

10. Her overflowing love for me makes it easier to love others as well.


There are still more reasons why I love my mom. I guess I need to show her this again later to say O ma, tignan mo, love kita ah!












No comments:

Post a Comment