Monday, April 5, 2010

The Tale of the Virgin Forest

This is not an epic nor an environmental story nor a title of a Tagalog film released in the 80's. This post is about the first time I got my "virgin forest" cleaned up--and boy, it was a memorable experience indeed.

Movies usually show waxing scenes with a lot of painful screaming, but according to the manager of Strip Manila, if you get it from their waxing salon with its new choco berry wax, (which smelled yummy) in a scale of 1-10, its pain level is only rated at 2. To make sure that you get the best wax, Strip's Stripanellas had to undergo a 2-month training so they can be a pro in this field of ripping hair out, and ripping it good.

True enough, the Stripanella assigned to me said, "Maam, naiirita ako pag may nakikita akong buhok" (I get irritated at the sight of hair)


My forest got devirginized at their Greenbelt 5 branch and on my first rip, I am proud to say that I did not scream. But I almost kicked her. She said that there were only two painful rips and for those two instances, I had two drops of tears which fell on my left eye.


But that was it; in 15 minutes, I got all cleaned up. It felt great and fulfilling to get a wax and on my way back to the office, it felt like I have an AC underneath my skirt. I am now thinking of bringing my bestfriend for a waxing bonding experience in their waxing buddies room.

Apparently, a lot of guys get a wax too. Because when I asked my stripanella which part of the body is the hardest to treat, she replied, "'Yung sa lalaki po" (a man's dingdong) :)





No comments:

Post a Comment